Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What Dreams May Come

The only good way to remember dreams is to write them down. Preferably soon after you first remember them. So with that I will recap what I recall from last night.

My first dream was about dying. In fact, maybe I actually did die and now this is the afterlife. Or maybe this is an separate reality. Heaven or hell was actually like Dante's Inferno, with many different levels. Each level was a colored ramp, pretty much the entire spectrum of the range. (I would guess I dreamed of ramps because I had just watched Fantasy Factory.) So each ramp represented a different level of heaven or hell. I think the more ramps you could go up the better of a person you were. The interesting thing was, whatever level you were on, you could fly down to lower levels. But you could not fly up.

My second dream was about animals. I was at some wild animal park that was open - where people could walk around and approach all of the animals. I remember one of my friends was attacked by a fox I think, and then another by a komodo dragon. Then the dragon came and bit me in the leg. I got him off and then ran away into an open room, where people were playing cards.

No comments: