Monday, October 20, 2008

Providence or Coincidence?

Alright so the bluetooth was actually user error. I apparently had accidentally unpaired the headset from the phone. Unfortunately, my phone is pretty much dead - permanently. Using both a wall plug-in and a car charger, I could not get my phone to charge up. Luckily Tim has offered me an old Nokia to keep me alive (wow) until December 4, when my contract is up.

Well I had a blast this weekend. Although the golfing endeavor on Saturday was a complete disaster, I still had a lot of fun. Brief description of Meadow Lark or something like that golf course: 90-minute tee time delay, 4-hours for nine holes (apparently just a slow course) and the course itself was in terrible condition.

Universal Studios at night was also great. The back lot tour was the weakest point while the rides and the Halloween mazes were very good. The format for theme parks at Halloween is often the same: fog/smoke, clowns with chainsaws, dead people sliding, dead people with blades, and everyone jumping out at you. I always wonder if those people are laughing under their masks (after all it is fun to scare people) or if they are actually morbid and somehow get off on it. Scariest of all was the live-actor Chucky character. Probably followed by the crazy pig-men with chainsaws.

What exactly is the point of fingernails? I mean, do they really need to grow out? I am also interested in what makes them grow faster or slower.

Links of the Day:
Airport Security
Fareed (warning: Obama endorsement)

2 comments:

Paul said...

higher vitamin intake makes them grow faster - if you take multi vitamins they grow very rapidly

Jacqui said...

Humidity also seems to make them grow faster, though I cannot promise that has been scientifically proven.