Tuesday, September 9, 2008

French Press

The weekend before I had somehow whooped up on Tim at pool. The table at Basic must be a king size, because it is huge. Nonetheless I somehow pulled off winning six games before finally losing. I thought to myself, maybe I'm good because I play so much "Midnight Pool" on my phone. 

You see, when I go number two I either play Midnight Pool or Bejeweled. For some reason my phone often locks up so I always put it on airplane mode. Not sure if other people suffer similar results. Yesterday I realized one of my pet peeves is people who just pull away at bathroom stall doors. In general I try to see people's feet first, before I take a pull at the door. Again, not sure if this is normal or abnormal. But I do know that many bathroom doors are not well secured and a careless tug at the door could lead to an embarrassing moment. 

As I was walking up to campus today I saw two tow-trucks pull in. Apparently the Alcala Bazaar is today so no one can be parked on Marian Way. As the tow-trucks were preparing to haul away, a young USD employee pulled up, and without any compassion, instructed the trucks to tow away all of the cars on the street. Have mercy. 

Link of the day: 

1 comment:

Paul said...

i agree with not busting into the stall, however you should make sure you dont linger by the door for too long. then, it just gets weird