Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds

I hadn't had breakfast so I stopped at Jamba Juice and decided to try one of their 'breakfast' drinks, which are smoothies mixed with 'organic' granola. You have to eat it with a spoon. It was actually pretty good but I don't suggest getting the 'fresh' bananas for .50 extra, as you get maybe 5 slices.

Before my afternoon class I ordered my iced americano and saw the 'barista' (Aromas employee-pashaw) topping it off with the cappucino foam. At that moment I had to choose between taking the americano as is (which I was fine with) or having the barista learn a lesson. I went with the latter.

After class I walked to my car in the law school lot and saw a confrontation. Apparently the girl that was parked next to me had back into a car and was not going to stop or leave a note. A student was yelling at her, explaing the situation. I'm not sure if she was foreign, but she didn't seem that concerned although her car and the other car were damaged. I saw that I couldn't pull out until the confrontation was over, so I headed over to the bookstore to pick up my remaining 'book.' I put book in quotes because its just a xeroxed packet. This one, conviently, is over 500 pages and accordingly ran me $67.

I watched the 60 Minutes from Sunday, which had features on Obama/Biden as well one on aerial bombing by the U.S. in Afghanistan. I strongly suggest the second feature if you ever get the chance. Finally, I see that Obama has agreed to be interviewed by Bill O'Reilly on Thursday. Should be interesting.

Links of the day:
Serious
Funny

1 comment:

Paul said...

i think robek's is healthier than jamba fyi